Sunday, May 17, 2009

Engagement Pics

Ha! Shocked you all with that title, didn't I!? These are my brother's engagement pics. : ) I don't think I shocked you anyway. We all know I am VERY single. : ) Anyway, Joey and Megan were married yesterday evening in a beautiful church with marble floors and high ceilings. It was sort of strange but at the same time totally normal to watch my brother get married. Joey told me two summers ago that he was going to graduate from school and then get a wife... and he did! He'd had his eye on Megan for a while but they started dating just this August. Then they got engaged in December and married in March. : ) Megan looked beautiful and elegant in her gown and Joey was very handsome. He sang Megan a song (that he wrote) with words from Song of Solomon. It was so beautiful and incredibly romantic. I recorded a small clip and I'll post it here soon. Today they are off to their honeymoon in Vermont. Congratulations Joey and Megan!! (Isn't the photographer amazing?!)

No comments: