Tuesday, June 30, 2009

15 Books

Since I got tagged on Facebook to answer the following: "Besides the Bible, what 15 books have influenced you the most. Within 5 minutes think of them and see what you come up with." I figured I'd share the list with you. So... here are some of the most memorable books I've read. Many have also been very influential. (All the books are 'click-able' links.)

Little Women
Clara Barton: Angel of the Battlefield
Baby Island
I Kissed Dating Goodbye
Passion and Purity
The Four Loves
Pride and Prejudice
The Excellent Wife
A Tale of Three Kings
Homemaking
Hind's Feet on High Places: Children's Edition
Living the Cross Centered Life
God is the Gospel
When I Don't Desire God: How to Fight For Joy
Idols of the Heart

What are some of your most memorable reads?

2 comments:

The Marklund's said...

The Shadow Women!

Christine said...

Oooh ... good books!! Thanks for sharing - I'll have to read the ones I haven't yet (when I find time) :)