Monday, October 5, 2009

A Lil' Update...

I have a lot on my plate right now, but I kind of like to being busy. For some reason when I have a lot going on, I'm able to prioritize better and it makes me feel energized and productive when I'm busy. Not sure if that's good or bad... Here's a list of what I'm up to:
  • Worship Choir on Sundays (with a Thursday evening practice)
  • Christmas Choir rehearsals on Sunday afternoons
  • Volunteering at CareNet on Wednesdays (teaching childbirth ed, training in ultrasounds, doing pregnancy tests)
  • Teaching English as a Second Language on Tuesday nights
  • Volunteering as a labor doula overnight shift once a week (usually overnight shift on Wednesday)
  • Classwork and reading for labor doula certification
  • Working at UMASS on various medical and surgical floors (usually Mondays, Fridays, and Saturdays--days, evenings, and nights--whatever's available!)
  • Childbirth educator certification (finishing that tomorrow!)
  • Recording the alto rehearsal track for the Christmas choir (so fun and almost done!)

I also managed to get a few 1-2 mile runs in the mix too!

On my to do list (after I get some of the above OFF my 'doing' list)? Find a guy I like, get married, buy a house, and have some babies already! : )

1 comment:

Judy said...

Gracious your busy! Are you sure you want to add a guy to all that :) Oh my word you're world would be spinning then!!! Congrats on the childbirth educator certification!!!