Sunday, May 25, 2008

Wish I Could Be There

New Attitude Conference 2008... Wish I could be there! This year's focus centers on the Word of God. I found a summary for the theme (that's in the conference handbook) from this post, and here it is:
“If the Bible really is God’s Word, Then we’re called to delight in it and obey it.”

“For the next four days we’ll explore the certainty, sufficiency, and relevance of Scripture by letting Scripture speak for itself. Our hope and prayer is that after this encounter with God’s Word, we’ll never read our Bibles the same way again.

“We want to come face to face with the words of God, dig into them, be humbled by them, and let them become our joy and delight. And when we leave here we want to take what we’ve learned back to our local churches.”

Since I couldn't make it, I guess I'll just have to make do with the liveblogging.

If you want to know more about New Attitude conference click here.

No comments: