Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Planning To Read

So this is the next book I'm going to read. It's called Why We're Not Emergent (By Two Guys Who Should Be) by Kevin DeYoung & Ted Kluck. The title is referring to the Emerging Church movement. Wikipedia has some good information on this movement.

I plan to write some of my thoughts on the book once I'm finished. Also, I did finish reading Doing Things Right In Matters of The Heart and it was really good! I'm planning to write some of my thoughts. I definitely recommend it!!

You can also read a review of this book here at Discerning Reader. In their own words, "Discerning Reader is a site dedicated to promoting good books--books that bring honor to God. At the same time, we hope to help Christians avoid being unduly influenced by books and teachers that are not honoring to God".

1 comment:

Judy said...

Sounds like a good read!! I'll be looking forward to your posts on it.