Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Something Funny

Kristi said I should put something funny up here. She said I'm too serious with all my 'theological' blogging. Well, I beg to differ. Anyone who is 'too serious' would not be found constructing a 'city' with every last plastic block and animal in the church nursery. So, I thought all my friendly blogger friends (all two of you, that is) would enjoy viewing Christine's and my 'creation' just in case you too, thought I was too serious. Please forgive the commentary included with the pictures. Christine is responsible for the detailed picture taking.

Our Creation (An Arial View)

Detailed view of the tunnel and 'grazing' sections

More Details (isn't Christine great at picture taking?)

Two by Two (except for the giraffe--he's single)

My favorite 'inhabitant' of your 'city'.
(According to Christine, he will now give us a tour of the tunnel.)


Isn't he cute?

According to Christine, he's talking about the structure and creation of the tunnel.

Hehe. Christine said this is as far as the media is allowed to go.


So, how's that for being 'unserious'... Maybe too much?


3 comments:

Kristi said...

thanks !!! You goof I love your block sculpture. That was great showing your goofy side yay for being goofy!!!

Judy said...

Well what do you know....now you've got three blogging friends :) I've got to confess; I actually like playing with Christian's trains. I love designing different track layouts and I can't wait to give him his Easter present (it's a mountain for his train table)!

Christine said...

hehehe! I love it Jess!!