Friday, January 16, 2009

Hudson River Crash

Every time I read or hear something about the Hudson River crash it takes my breath away and brings me to tears. The reports are amazing and beautiful all at the same time! Here's a few articles I liked:

A Shout-Out to Chivalry From a blog I subscribe to.
All Survive Jet's Splashdown in Hudson A very complete and well written news article combining fact, experience, and opinion.
Passengers of Flight 1549 share stories of survival Video stories about the heroism of the captain, crew, and passengers.
Hudson River Plane Survivor Describes Ordeal I like this one because it's in a written interview format.

Anyone have any good links to articles on the Hudson River crash out there?

Photo:
Chris McGrath/Getty guardian.co.uk

1 comment:

The Marklund's said...

I get the same feeling when I hear about this amazing story. I got kinda teary-eyed when they were calling "Sully" a hero, and I think he deserves that kind of recognition. This could have easily been a tradgedy. Thank God He had other plans in mind. :)